Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide.
Studies show that people who eat a lot of fish have much lower rates of heart disease.
Multiple risk factors for heart disease appear to be reduced by consumption of fish or fish oil. The benefits of fish oil for heart health include:
Cholesterol levels: It can increase levels of “good” HDL cholesterol. However, it does not appear to
reduce levels of “bad” LDL cholesterol.
- Triglycerides: It can lower triglycerides by about 15–30%
- Blood pressure: Even in small doses, it helps reduce blood pressure in people with elevated levels.
- Plaque: It may prevent the plaques that cause your arteries to harden, as well as make arterial plaques more stable and safer in those who already have them.
- Fatal arrhythmias: In people who are at risk, it may reduce fatal arrhythmia events. Arrhythmias are abnormal heart rhythms that can cause heart attacks in certain cases.
- Healthy source of Omega-3's.
- Benefits cardiovascular function and heart health.
- 2,500mgs per serving.